with the mission of fostering the Liberal philosophy among tertiary students in Australia. We coordinate the activities of all Liberal Clubs on university campuses across the country, and organize national campaigns on issues that matter to Liberal students.
As advocates for the Liberal Party of Australia and its candidates and elected officials, we are committed to protecting mainstream Australian values, including:
- The separation of powers, with a Parliament that controls the Executive and the law that controls all
- The independence of the judiciary
- Freedom of speech, religion, and association
- The right of citizens to choose their own way of living, as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others
- Protecting people against exploitation
- Encouraging individual initiative and enterprise as the driving force of progress
- Cultivating a strong national spirit in Australia.
As a leading voice for the Liberal philosophy on university campuses across Australia, the Australian Liberal Students’ Federation is committed to fighting against the hard-left and educating our peers about the dangers of socialism and communism. Join us in our efforts to promote freedom, individual rights, and economic prosperity.